Monday, June 27, 2011

Funky Fingers Snakeskin

I'm back! After a much-needed vacation, I'm ready and raring to go. For my first post back, here is Kara's request from my Five Below haul.

Under the fluorescent lights of Five Below, the gold shimmer in Snakeskin was mesmerizing. Once on the nail, however, it wasn't quite so awesome.
 The shimmer! The funky pewter color!
...How disappointing. I want more of that gold glitter!

It's still a pretty polish, but it just doesn't have the "glow" I was looking for. Interestingly, when I was removing this, all of the grey pigment came away first, leaving me with a base of gold glitter- almost as if the glitter sank to the bottom. This one's up for swap!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for doing my request!
    im sorry it wasnt prettier on. i agree that it looks nothing like it does in the bottle. that is disappointing. that is so weird that all the gold was hidden underneath. it would be so much cooler if it wasnt.

    ReplyDelete